Call for Free Consultation and Pricing
Court Admissible DNA Testing Benefits:
- Legal document will stand up in court
- Recommended if the child in question is under the age of 18
- Can be used to set aside child support order
- Can be used to prove paternity for social security in the case of a deceased father
- Can be used for immigration purposes
- Can determine relationships for inheritance claims
Peace of Mind DNA Testing Benefits:
- Ultimate privacy
- Lower price
- Ideal when the child in question is over the age of 18
- Useful when all parties are not willing to participate
- Free DNA test kit mailed to you
- Pre-pay and receive $25 discount
DNA testing has become more and more popular over the past decade as a way to prove a biological relationship between two or more people. The most common DNA test is a paternity test and is used to see if a man is the father of a child. Other relationship tests are used to see if you are related as sibling (brothers and/or sisters), grandparents and even aunt or uncles.
Options To Fit Your Needs
Dr’s Choice First offers both a court admissible test and a home test. A court admissible test includes positively identifying those being tested, taking their picture and everyone signing a consent form. A home test is what we like to call a Peace of Mind test. It is used for personal knowledge only and could never be used for anything legal or official. The only difference is the paperwork involved and the need to have an official document . Both tests are equally accurate as long as the correct people are swabbed when using the home DNA test kit.
Dr’s Choice First is partnered with DNA Diagnostics Center and is a fully accredited DNA testing laboratory and is certified by the American Association of Blood Banks (AABB), ACLASS Accreditation Services (ISO/IEC 17025), The American Society of Crime Laboratory Directors/Laboratory Accreditation Board (ASCLD/LAB-International), College of American Pathologists (CAP), New York State Department of Health (NYSDOH) and Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA).