AABB Accredited Immigration DNA Testing
The US Embassy, Consulate or USCIS office may require a DNA test to prove a biological relationship for your immigration case. Our AABB accredited lab can coordinate the entire process of DNA collections, domestically and internationally.
- To begin please provide your paperwork from the department requesting a DNA test that shows your case number, tested parties names and the type of relationship to be tested.
- Next the lab will contact the person in the US to be tested first.
- Then a DNA kit will be sent to the foreign requesting office and they will set up a DNA collection for the beneficiaries.
- After all the DNA samples are returned to the lab testing will begin.
- 2 business days later the lab will send a certified report to the requesting office and the petitioner in the US.
What if I’m a citizen but my child was born outside the US?
Also known as Consular Report of Birth, if your child wasn’t born in the US but you are a citizen and a DNA test is required to prove your biological relationship we can help. Simply follow the steps above to get started today.